Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Research and Planning: Contents Page Stories

These are a list of stories that I am thinking about putting onto my contents page.

Editors Letter
Our editor tells you what to expect from this issue...

Interview with Paige Lowe
We interview R&B’s biggest singer of the year. She tells PAUSE about how she got to where she is today, and the downfalls that have made her who she is.


Album Reviews
Reviews of our favourite R&B Albums from the past month, find out what we think of the biggest Albums, Including Rihanna’s New Album, Talk That Talk.


R&B Fashions of the month
We look at what the stars are wearing this month. Fashion tips, and copy Nicole Sherzingher’s style.

Must-see Concerts
We spill all the Artists that you cannot miss out on watching live in 2012,

Artist News
We have all the information on your favourite R&B Artists, including the truth over Jessie J’s pregnancy rumours, and Kanye West’s shocking split with his model girlfriend Amber Rose.


New Artists
We’ve selected our favourite Upcoming Artists, to give you a sneak peak of what you’re in for in 2012


The past year in Music
We share the biggest tracks of the past year.

Competitions
WIN the chance to meet R&B sensation Ne-Yo, including backstage passes to his exclusive performance in Syndney.

5minutes with.. Usher!
Quick Fire interview with Usher.

No comments:

Post a Comment