Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Research and Planning: College Magazine Analysis

Masthead: College Lifestyle.
We can see this is a college magazine as it shows a photograph of a student holding text books.
The person on the cover appeals to college students as he is young, and is dressed casually.
It is also clear that it is a college magazine as it says 'make money on campus' as one of the stories.
The target audience for this magazine would be someone who goes to the college probably of the ages 17-19, as it seems to be a college/university magazine from America.
It is also clear that the magazine is aimed at students from the titles of other stories such as: 'college couture', 'why we love blackberry' and 'the ultimate spring break escape'.
There aren't many colours on the magazine, as it has stuck to a colour scheme of Green, White and Black, which shows it probably has the same colour schemes as the college.
It also has the common features of all magazines, such as a Barcode, Issue Number and Date, Slugline, and price.

No comments:

Post a Comment