Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Research and Planning: In Design

  • I researched a review for The Inbetweeners Movie on google.
  • I then copied and pasted the review into a Microsoft Word Document. 
  • I saved the Microsoft Word Document
  • I then opened InDesign, I opened a A4 sheet and added column guidelines
  • I then clicked File, Place, which placed the Microsoft word document into In Design
  • I placed the text into the columns so it looked like an article
  • I then went on the internet and found a photo from The Inbetweeners Movie, which I saved
  • I then clicked file and place again, and selected the photograph.
  • To resize the photograph, i changed the size then clicked Object, Fitting, Fit Content to Frame.
  • I then added some text with the text tool and changed the colour with the swatches
  • I then added a background colour by using a rectangle tool, which i colured yellow, i sent this to the back by pressing Object, Arrange, Send to Back

No comments:

Post a Comment