Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Reasearch and Planning: Introduction to Photoshop

I used the filter tool to make the background with the musical notes wavy. I also used the lasso to cut out the background of the CD, I dragged the CD onto the background. I used the lasso tool to cut out the trumpet, and I selected the inverse and dragged it onto the background. I then changed the colour of the trumpet to make it more brassy. I rotated the CD and changed the colour to make it more red/orange to fit in with the rest of the cover. I pressed the eye, so the musical notes were no longer hidden, and come onto the background, I then moved them so they looked as though they were coming from the trumpet. I then added some text, to make it stand out I changed the colour to brown and added shadow and glow. I also rotated the text and made it larger so it stands out over the trumpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment