Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Monday 12 September 2011

Research and Planning: Photoshop Challenge

  • I opened an A4 document on photoshop, by clicking File, New, International Paper, and I selected A4. 
  • I then wrote 'AS Media Studies' by selecting the Text tool, I changed the font on the drop down menu at the top, to Century Gothic. I then changed the size of the font to 24. 
  • I highlighted the text and changed the colour to red using the colour swatches on the toolbar to the right. 
  • I made the background blue by clicking the fill bucket tool, making sure the background layer was highlighted, i chose the colour blue and clicked the background. 
  • I then highlighted the text and gave it a drop shadow by clicking layer, layer style, then Drop Shadow. 
  • I then saved a photo as Katy Perry and opened it as a photoshop document, I dragged it into the blue background. 
  • I then dded a blue tint to Katy Perry's hair by selecting the brush tool, but giving it a low opacity, I then chose a dark blue with the colour swatches at the side.
  • I added a border to the photo by adding a box and placing the layer underneath the photo of Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment