Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Thursday 15 September 2011

Research and Planning: Audience Research

Our target audience for our college magazine would be the students of Hyde Clarendon Sixth Form, we interviewed a selection of students from the college, which we recorded. From our audience research, we found out what our audience would want us to include in a college magazine. One of the things we found we should use the college colour schemes, as our audience said this would work well. Everyone we interviewed said we should use real college students to make the magazine appeal more to the students of the college. we have found that the average price we would charge for our magazine would be 80p, as this would be affordable to most students. They said they would like us to include student experiences for our stories. They also said the more social side of college would appeal to them as oppose to the work side.

No comments:

Post a Comment