Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Friday 21 October 2011

Research and Planning: Costume and Props List

Costume And Prop List.

To create the look for my front cover, I may use the following costume and props. 
  • Black Dress - Which I will get from a high street fashion shop such as New Look
  • Black Heels - Which I will also purchase from a shop such as New Look or River Island
  • Microphone - I already own this prop
  • Make-up - Which I already own





















This is the kind of outfit I will use, however I won't be using a hat in my magazine, as I feel this would steer away from my genre.


I may also use an alternative outfit for the Double Page Spread of my magazine. Which would include:
  • Peach Blazer - Which I already own
  • Baggy White Shirt - I will purchase this from a High Street store such as H&M
  • White Wash Jeans - I already own these
  • Long Necklace - I already own this


This image is the inspiration for the type of costume I may include in my magazine, for either the contents page or double-page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment