Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Research and Planning: Research into Target Audience

Target Audience
Age: my magazine will be aimed at teenagers, aged 15-19. 
Gender: my magazine will be aimed at mainly girls. 
Occupation: the target audience for my magazine will generally be unemployed, and in education.
Class: they will probably be working class. 
Wealth: my magazine aims to appeal to everyone, and so the magazine I make will be affordable.
Interests: my target audience will be interested in music, going to concerts, and gigs such as T4 On The Beach, also socializing and fashion will be an key interest.
Outlook For Future: my target audience will probably work after education, at medium-paid job.
How are you going to reach to them? I am going to use a young female artist on the cover which should appeal to them as this may be something they aspire to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment