Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Thursday 24 November 2011

Research and Planning: Model Hair Ideas.

As I am using a female model, the hair-style is a very important aspect to my magazine. I need the hairstyle to fit into my genre, but also to focus on the side of R&B that I plan to concentrate on. I would like my model to have long hair, as I feel this would add to the elegant side of R&B which I will be using as my main focus. I have researched current R&B artists, in order to get an idea of some of the looks which I could create.

I really like this hairstyle as her curls are loose and her hair is quite long. I feel this may be a look I could recreate when styling my model, I also like how the artist has dark hair, which I may use in my model. I think this look would fit in well with my genre, as it looks very R&B but also very glamourous, which is something that I would like to highlight in my magazine. My only worry would be the fact that this may begin to look more of the 'pop' genre, however I feel that the whole look will look more R&B than pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment