Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Research and Planning: R&B Artists

R&B Artists that I may decide to include in my magazine are:
-Kanye West
-Rihanna
-Ne-Yo
-Chris Brown
-Beyonce
-Solange Knowles
-Nelly
-Snoop Dogg
-Nikki Minaj
-Usher
-Keri Hilson
-Alexandra Burke
-Jessie J
-Kelly Rowland

I may decide to concentrate more on the female artists, as females are my main target audience, so I will use a female artist on the cover for example. However other male artists will obviously feed into my magazine in one way or another. Also, some of the Artists I have featured are also asossciated with other genres of music; such as pop or Hip-Hop, however they are also in the RnB charts and so I will use these Artists as I feek they fit in with my genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment