Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Research and Planning: Photoshoot One - Poor focus shots

 

These are some of the photographs I took in my first photoshoot, I would like my model to be wearing this outfit on the cover as I feel this fits my colour scheme. As you can see some of these shots are not in as good of a focus as I would have liked, and so I have also taken some that have a better focus and sharpness.

No comments:

Post a Comment