Dear Moderator ,

This is my AS Media Studies Blog. I have created an R&B Music Magazine, which you will find below.

My Research and Planning starts on 7th September 2011, which you can view here.
The start of my Evaluation starts on Thursday 9th February 2012, which you can view here.
My Completed Magazine can be viewed here.

I hope you enjoy my blog and my music magazine.

Thanks,
Alice Jones

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Research and Planning: Model Headshots

I think I would like to use this model, as she has the RnB look, on this photo you cannot see, but she has long hair which I think will be a good look for my model to have. She is also very photogenic.

I do not think I will be using this model for my magazine as I do not think that she has the R&B look. I think her hair would be too short and would not work with my magazine.

This is a model I definately plan on using. She has the R&B look, and she fits in with my target audience. Her facial features will work well with my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment